| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Kunark Ascending Expansion that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Category||Obulus Frontier|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Obulus Frontier more|
|How to Start||speak to Savix'Host ( 578, -156, -231 ) /waypoint 578, -156, -231 and then with Ghrix Si'lith ( 544, -171, -209 ) /waypoint 544, -171, -209|
- Search Warslik's Woods for 8 antivenin Redscale Pitcher Leaves.
- Note: This is a small dark bluish-black plant that is not trackable. They are abundant in the Warslik's Woods area between Nye'Caelona, Slaver's Point, and Warslik's Woods poi's on the map. I didn't find any at all near Chalp or Twark areas of Warslik's Woods.
- Return to Savix'Host and make him take the medicine.
- Take him to Crusader's Cave.
- Note: You can fly to escort him there. Update happened around roughly (639, 247, 1224), you'll have to land for the update to happen
- Speak to Crusader Tarrac ( 648, 247, 1252 ) /waypoint 648, 247, 1252.