The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Maldura (AA)|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Maldura: Algorithm For Destruction (Advanced Solo) more|
|How to Start||Speak with Artificer Hodges ( -174, -2, 144 ) /waypoint -174.17, -1.53, 143.52.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Artificer Hodges. Hodges may be found hiding behind a barrel ( -174, -2, 144 ) /waypoint -174.17, -1.53, 143.53 after killing Old Doclin in the Stone Mercantile District.
- Collect 5 empty flow-through phylacteries in the Stone Mercantile District near Artificer Hodges. (They look like yellow power cells.)
- Acquire large Malduran crystal shards in the Alcove of Reason.
- Click on the shard container ( -87, 13, 178 ) /waypoint -87.22, 13.27, 177.95 to activate the spidermech defenders.
- Kill all of the spidermech defenders to spawn X-O Arachmech. Loot the bodies if doing the Saga quest!
- Kill X-O Arachmech and loot an X-Electro-charged battery. (It's possible that X-O will fall below the terrain on it's death, especially if it's killed in the water, preventing the battery from being looted. If this happens, exit the instance and then re-enter to receive a new battery)
- Insert the X-Electro-charged battery into the shard container to receive the large Malduran crystal shards.
- Kill Stonerend.
- Go downstairs to the Waterworks: Aquifer Pumping Station ( 52, -7, 165 ) /waypoint 51.92, -6.84, 164.59.
- Immobilize Stonerend by killing any three of the four Dark Gears summoners. These necromancers start out non-aggro. Do not cast anything on the named, singular focus is your friend.
- Stay clear of the named, wait for a white circle to appear, then run to it and click to place a crystal shard there. Run out, and allow Stonerend to crush the crystals. He will take 20% damage each time, the 5th time you do that the remaining Dark Gear Summoner will attack you, kill him and Stonerend will fall apart.
- Fill the phylacteries.
- Collect the shattered crystals by clicking on the crushed crystal shards.
- Collect the blood from a dead Dark Gears summoner by clicking on it.
- Go back upstairs and destroy Black Bolt's force shield.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.