The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||North Qeynos more|
|How to Start||Talk to Gutten Gigglegibber|
- Decorate South Qeynos. The locations have been marked by Gigglegibber goblins with green sparkles:
- Travel to ( 585, -17, 259 ) /waypoint 585, -17, 259, just west of The Tin Soldier.
- Travel to ( 553, -9, 144 ) /waypoint 553, -9, 144, left of the front door of the Lion's Mane Inn.
- Travel to ( 610, -11, 165 ) /waypoint 610, -11, 165, on the grassy area in front of 5 Erollisi Lane, around the corner from the pet shop.
- Decorate North Qeynos, marked by a green sparkle:
- Travel to ( 426, -20, -325 ) /waypoint 426, -20, -325, by the big tree just east of the statue of Queen Antonia Bayle.
- Kill Mr. McScroogle (he will spawn equal to your level and attack you).
- Return to Gutten, the Gigglegibber tree merchant near the Qeynos Claymore in North Qeynos, to claim the reward.
- If you talk to Gutten Gigglegibber again he will tell you that you can decorate the tree you just received by talking to McScroogle; see A Frostfell Favor. If you already did that quest, he will know that and tell you so.
- To use the ticket double click the tree to the left with the blue star on top.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.