The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfang Sea more|
|How to Start||Talk to Gutten Gigglegibber in New Halas at ( -190, 150, -51 ) /waypoint -190, 150, -51|
- Decorate New Halas. The locations have been marked by Gigglegibber goblins with green sparkles:
- Travel to ( -42, 151, -85 ) /waypoint -42, 151, -85, near Hammer's Rest.
- Travel to ( 77, 151, -119 ) /waypoint 77, 151, -119, in front of Erronson's Furs and Leathers.
- Travel to ( -50, 137, 268 ) /waypoint -50, 137, 268, next to White Lodge.
- One more spot in New Halas, marked by a green sparkle:
- Travel to ( -101, 148, -13 ) /waypoint -101, 148, -13, a small mound with some tree stumps and a torch.
- Kill Mr. McScroogle (he will spawn equal to your level and attack you).
- Return to Gutten Gigglegibber for quest update.
- If you talk to Gutten Gigglegibber again he will tell you that you can decorate the tree you just received by talking to McScroogle; see A Frostfell Favor. If you already did that quest, he will know that and tell you so.
- To use the ticket double click the tree to the left with the blue star on top.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.