The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other articles with related titles, see Deception.
|Journal Level||50 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||Nagafen's Lair more|
|How to Start||Talk to Lord Nagafen|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
You must speak Orcish
- Find the missing rings. The first three drakotas are epic x4 mobs
- Defeat Trenda'loz the Caller in Vault of the Fallen: Lair of Trenda'Loz which is off Fallen Gate. Fallen Gate is the remnant of the foreign quarter of the Dark Elf city of Neriak.
- Defeat Niscanith ( -2, 35, -180 ) /waypoint -2, 35, -180 in The Sanctum of Fear: Niscanith's Lair in The Temple of Cazic-Thule
- Defeat Vanudozalon the Elusive ( -1138, -33, 545 ) /waypoint -1138, -33, 545in Firemyst Gully: Vanudozalon's Lair off Antonica
- Enter Deathfist Citadel: Assault (take the sewer entrance) in Zek, the Orcish Wastes and kill Regent Grozmag ( 1, 15, 5 ) /waypoint 1, 15, 5 (level 55 heroic instance; the zone in is the sewer entrance on the back side of DFC).
- Note: for Deathfist Citadel: Assult. Go to Common Lands and enter Bloodskull Valley at ( 0, -48, 726 ) /waypoint 0, -48, 726, then enter Kaljanar's Lair and locate a dying Ork at ( 90, -48, 842 ) /waypoint 89.91, -47.61, 842.18. He informs you that the orcs have taken his ring and are keeping it in their Citadel. So, head to Deathfist Citadel and enter in the Deathfist Citadel: Assault instance. You need to speak Orkish.
- Note: You must use the sewer enterance in order to enter the Assault instance.
- Kill Darathar in Darathar's Flight
- Talk to Lord Nagafen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.