The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||101 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Cobalt Scar more|
|How to Start||Speak to Jorlak at Scarstone in Cobalt Scar. ( 4297, -821, 397 ) /waypoint 4297, -821, 397|
- Click on the Tear of Veeshan inside the command tent.
- Return to where Jorlak was and use the portal. You will zone into the New Combine Drakelands.
- Speak to Jorlak.
- Click on the sparkles at ( 23, 1, -19 ) /waypoint 23, 1, -19 to place the Tear of Veeshan.
- Follow the dialogue, watch the events.
- Kill the Doomscale reavers (100^) that attack.
- Mercenaries are suspended in this zone, so you may want healing potions.
- If you happen to die, you can single pull the reavers.
- Kill the Awakened chronomages (100^^). We attacked them with ranged and they seemed too preoccupied to fight back.
- Watch and wait for Yelinak to discover an alternate method of returning to your side...
- Speak with Jorlak.
- Return to Cobalt Scar.
- Speak to Norg Gorefist in front of the command tent. He will zone you into Scarstone Commander's Tent: New Combine's Requiem.
- Follow the dialogue and events.
- Speak with Queen Antonia Bayle (good aligned) in the Qeynos Palace or Lucan (evil aligned) in Freeport's Dethknell Citadel to complete the quest.
One of the following (based on your archetype and alignment):
- Qeynos Cloak of Protective Valor (fighter)
- Qeynos Cloak of Arcane Valor (mage)
- Qeynos Cloak of Divine Valor (priest)
- Qeynos Cloak of Masterful Valor (scout)
- Freeport Shroud of the Overlord's Will (fighter)
- Freeport Shroud of the Overlord's Acumen (priest)
- Freeport Shroud of the Overlord's Power (mage)
- Freeport Shroud of the Overlord's Tenacity (scout)
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.