The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This quest was removed from game when The Shadow Odyssey went live|
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Sinking Sands more|
|How to Start||Zastik Togginscog at the D.I.R.T.Y. camp ( -1340, -167, -763 ) /waypoint -1340, -167, -763 in the Sinking Sands|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You must be a level 20 Crafter (of any type) for the quest to be offered.
- No physical items are crafted. Continuing to craft beyond the required 10 is a waste of resources
- You tuck away the final product for safe keeping is the default message when the item is completed, whether it updates the quest or not.
- Turning in the quest erases the recipe from your book. You will have to scribe the recipe again if you repeat the quest.
- Zastik Togginscog gives you a recipe based on your tradeskill class. Scribe it.
- Craft 10 of the item (resources and fuel needed change based on your crafting level):
- Return to Zastik Togginscog.
- Tradeskill experience
- At least 5g
- 2 D.I.R.T.Y. Money
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.