The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone||Antonica (Shattered Lands)|
|Location||Large pond near the Southwestern corner of the map at ( 160, -24, 441 ) /waypoint 160, -24, 441|
|Discovery Location (AA)||Yes|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crater Pond was created during the meteoric bombardment that ensued following the shattering of Norrath's moon, Luclin. The black and blue chunks of rock strewn about the pond are remnants of meteor and are referred to as luclinite. Although the water seems inviting, it is quite toxic and only pond gliders are known to have successfully adapted to its ingestion. (Source: Bootstrutter's Field Guide to Antonica)
- Dog Pond in The Commonlands formed in the same manner.
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Kite Shield
- Fishing Hole Hunt
- History of the Barbarians, Part I
- History of the Erudite, Part I
- History of the Gnomes, Part I
- History of the Humans, Part I
- Peckett's Patrol
- A Tour of Antonica
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.