The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains (AA)|
|Journal Level||71 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Kilur Beardback at Dreg's Landing|
- Find and eliminate the Rime Scouts by following their light signals.
- The First Rime Scout should be North of Dregs Landing. ( 906, 46, -119 ) /waypoint 906, 46, -119
- The Second Rime Scout is past Karnor's Castle on a large rock outcrop in the hill giant area. ( 657, 59, -590 ) /waypoint 657, 59, -590
- The Third Rime Scout is hiding above the entrance to Icebound Pass. ( 455, 213, -943 ) /waypoint 454.75, 213.48, -943
- The Fourth Rime Scout is perched upon a rock spying on the Hillock Crushers. ( 704, 304, -1041 ) /waypoint 704, 304, -1041
- The Fifth Rime Scout is hiding in the Icebound Path, just in sight of the Di'Zok outpost called Charnax. ( 1202, 418, -961 ) /waypoint 1202, 418, -961
- The Sixth Rime Scout is overlooking the northern slope out of the Icebound Pass.( 1373, 437, -1210 ) /waypoint 1373, 437.03, -1210
- The Seventh Rime Scout climbed the crude walls of Karatun Hold for a hiding place. ( 980, 172, -2200 ) /waypoint 980, 172, -2200, up the post. There are several posts, he's at the middle of the slanted log at the very top of the pit.
- The Eighth Rime Scout is out in the open past Karatun Hold. ( 1117, 149, -2779 ) /waypoint 1116.79, 149.21, -2779.40.
- Report back to Kilur Beardback at Dreg's Landing.
- Completing this quest gives +400 faction with Residents of Teren's Grasp
- At least 36g 79s 48c
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.