The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Hallmark (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Feerrott more|
|How to Start||Talk to Verita N'miiel at ( -108, 14, 168 ) /waypoint -108, 14, 168 near the wizard spires in The Feerrott|
This quest is restricted to Beastlords only.
- Speak to Elvann, at ( -108, 14, 168 ) /waypoint -108, 14, 168 who is next to Verita.
- Kill 10 insects within the Feerrott.
- Find the voice, belonging to Nisivian the Swarmwatcher, at ( 68, 25, 913 ) /waypoint 68, 25, 913 in the southwestern part of The Feerrott.
- Return to Elvann.
- Head to the druid rings, at ( -564, -15, 839 ) /waypoint -563.65, -14.78, 839.15 in the Feerrott.
- Speak to Shalih Mar at ( -572, -15, 829 ) /waypoint -572, -15, 829.
- Use the spiritual pocket at ( -561, -15, 843 ) /waypoint -561, -15, 843 to enter The Presence of Kaldrahir.
- Click near the bottom of the portal if you're having trouble interacting with it.
- Speak with Kaldrahir, the Pack Leader.
- Find the three sigil stones. Each time you enter these zones use the Talisman of Kaldrahir you were given.
- Feerrott: ( -725, 3, 554 ) /waypoint -725, 3, 554 at The Sentinel Stones
- Enchanted Lands: ( -557, 4, -736 ) /waypoint -557, 4, -736 in Misty Grove (in the nymph area)
- Steamfont Mountains: ( -1113, 79, 943 ) /waypoint -1113, 79, 943 in the crater next to the Inoperative Clockwork
- Return to Kaldrahir, the Pack Leader.
- Note:Taking the druid ring from Steamfont to Feerrott is the quickest way back there.
- Speak to Kaldrahir, the Pack Leader after he does the ritual.
- Take the druid ring to Zek, the Orcish Wastes.
- Click the keystone at ( 223, 15, 114 ) /waypoint 223, 15, 114.
- Use the portal at ( 226, 15, 118 ) /waypoint 226, 15, 118 to enter the Prison of Thir'Slaa.
- Speak to Thir'Slaa, the Broodwatcher at ( 28, -7, -119 ) /waypoint 28, -7, -119.
- Use the Will of Thir'Slaa on 6 insects or arachnids in The Feerrott.
- You need to be in combat with the mobs to be able to use the Will.
- Make sure your warder and/or mercenaries are not assisting you as the Will has a long cast time.
- Return to Thir'Slaa's prison in Zek, the Orcish Wastes.
- Use the Will of the Hive on the insects that the Devourer spawns.
- Note:This has a long cast time and you may get overwhelmed, so just kill some if there's too many for you to successfully cast.
- Speak to Thir'Slaa, the Broodwatcher to complete the quest and gain your ability to tame insect warders.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.