Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You MUST BE LEVEL 92 or higher to begin this quest chain. Discovered item quests are possible but very few.
- Cobalt Scar can be accessed from the Thurgadin Harbor in Great Divide by speaking to the New Combine Flight Master at ( 1278, -540, 306 ) /waypoint 1278, -540, 306. It's the same flight station used to access The Withered Lands.
- For tradeskill related solo quests see the Scars of the Awakened Crafting Timeline.
Killing Fields series
-  The Rock - leads to Merrik and Nika's quests, rewards shoulders armor
-  Shellfish Ambassador
-  The Scar
-  Going Home - requires Merrik and Nika's questlines to be completed, rewards fighter/mage/priest 2H weapon, scout fast weapon
-  On Edge
-  Man-o-War
-  Merrik's Mission - rewards plate tank shield, priest shield, mage 1H weapon, scout slow weapon
Forsaken Othmir Village series
-  Village of the Dead - unlocks Osh's first quest
-  The Guts of the Matter
-  Camp Defense
-  Breaking Bones - rewards forearms armor, unlocks Nika's quest and Osh's 3rd quest
-  Boning Up on the Situation
-  Ritual of Bone
-  Gifts From Prexus
-  High Tide - requires Merrik's quest line to be completed, rewards chest armor
-  A Salty Breeze - unlocks Eerie Encampment series
-  A Solemn Request (Note: Not necessary for Priest Epic 2.0 quest)
Eerie Encampment series
-  Along for the Ride - unlocks Outrider Storian's quests
-  Into the Silence - unlocks Scout Chenka's quests
-  Eyes of the Forest
-  Leaves to Scarstone
-  New Combine Defense - unlocks the quest lines of Vishra, Nabihan and Salinca
-  Klangfangled Intentions
-  Klangfangled Explosions - starts with Artimus Klangfangle
- Amongst the Awakened
- Force of the Combine
- Tear in the Grotto - requires Completion of "Distraction and Destruction"
-  Risen Threat
-  Rot in the Tides - rewards Navigation Globe access to Scarstone/Cobalt Scar
-  Cry of the Siren
- Distraction and Destruction - rewards armor chest piece.
Healer Salinca Cheldr
-  Daring Rescue - leads to Tindi Wildbranch's quests for good align, Draeth V'Zaar for evil align