- Housing Type: Prestige Housing
- Obtained: Granted only with purchase of the Collectors or Premium Edition versions the Kunark Ascending expansion. This is a /claim item.
- Available Locations:
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: huge, Kunark Ascending-themed
- Mount Use Within: flying and ground mounts
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- You must get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- It has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- You can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall. Portals allow for quick travel between locations.
- You can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
City of Mist Waterfront Estate is a very large house based off of the zones added with the Kunark Ascending expansion.
The space includes two huge buildings with completely open floor plans, a platform near both buildings and another platform that sits on the outer range of the space, connected by walkways.
All of it sits above a waterway and the house area (including the internal waterway) has the look of sitting in a in infinitive water.
The waterway within the inner limits if this prestige house are vast, but can be drained; this is done by clicking the box at ( 149, -5, -867 ) /waypoint 149, -5, -867.
Using a bag of teleportation pads, you can break out of the normal limits of this home.
Though this house doesn't have a traditional in/outside boundary, a few locations have been noted to break out of the common limits of this house.
See the Housing Breakout Guide for details.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Game expansion purchases are available for a limited time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.