Character transfer between accounts for EQ2 requires contacting Customer Support.
The character transfer process is described here .
Please review the following stipulations and make sure that all prove true:
- Account must be open, active and in good standing for a minimum of 60 days.
- Your Game Pass has to be active for at least 31 days in a row.
- Character must be level 10 or higher.
- Destination account must have the equal amount or more expansions as the source account and an available character slot.
- All items on the consignment (broker/fence) that your character owns must be completely removed, including money and containers.
- All items owned by the character must be completely repaired.
- No mail should be present in the mailbox for the character, regardless of read status. Please file a petition to remove any ghost mails if any. Use the command /clear_mailbox to delete all mail.
- The character should be clear of all experience debt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.