New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
There are five Character Attributes which are fundamental to the capabilities of any character: Strength (STR), Stamina (STA), Agility (AGI), Intelligence (INT) and Wisdom (WIS).
- Strength represents your character's physical strength. It affects a Fighter character's ability to deliver damage. Strength also affects the maximum Power pool for fighters.
- Agility is a measure of your character's nimbleness and dexterity. It affects a Scout character's ability to deliver damage. Agility also affects the maximum Power pool for Scouts.
- Stamina is your character's fortitude. It affects your maximum Health pool with 1 point being 10 health. Basically the more Stamina the more Health you have and the more hits you can take. Stamina is very important to everyone.
- Intelligence represents your character's powers of reasoning and overall intellect. As Intelligence increases, the damage for mage spells (min - max) increases as well. Intelligence also affects the maximum power pool for Mages.
- Wisdom is a measure of your character's spiritual strength and willpower. Wisdom also affects the maximum power pool and potential damage for priests.
Character Attributes by Race