There seems to be no way to edit the page to add Rise of Kunark into the timeline sub-category. The page exists, it can be found at http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rise_of_Kunark_Timelines . When I click on the edit tab however, it's mostly a blank field. Someone more familiar with how this system works needs to fix it and add this in.
- Done. If you'll look at the link, you'll see that I added the text [[Category:Timelines]] to the RoK Timelines page. That tells the wiki to include that page with the text within the Timelines category as a subcategory. Make sense? Let me know if you have any questions.--Kodia 15:06, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
Thank you Edit
That was a fast response! The system here seems to be abit indirect, but I'll see if I can get used to it. I applied your solution to Kingdom of Sky, Bloodline Chronicles, and Fallen Dynasty which also were not included on the timeline page. I forgot to mention them in the edit notes on the respective pages, however.
- Please feel free to leave as many talk page message as you need to. We'd love to help you learn your way through the wiki system and extra hands are *always* needed around here. Thanks for taking the initiative and adding those extra pages. I know they seem like small things, but those small things make a big difference.--Kodia 15:38, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
What happened to the graphical representation of the solo timeline ... was much easier to use than the list based one that just remains? Peskie 18:58, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Do you mean Soloing Timeline? -- 21:52, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Aha .... that's it ... it was the link from the main page that used to go there ... I must bookmark ... :) ... many thanks for pointing me the right way Chillispike 220.127.116.11 20:42, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Link from the main page hasn't changed in over a year ;). There is a link at the very top of the category page however that links to the graphical view =) --lordebon 21:12, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hadn't changed at the time I started writing my comment ;) --lordebon 21:15, June 28, 2010 (UTC)