Links for Collection Items?Edit
I think we need to stop creating links for Collection Items. I see no reason to make a page for every collection item. At MOST we should put a redirect to the collection it belongs in, or a disambig page to all the collections it appears in. --Florence Sopher of Lucan D'Lere (talk/contribs) 20:48, 10 December 2006 (CET)
- I agree. I was just recreating what I saw the other quest layouts to be. Maybe just put a note beside each item as to what zones they are found in (like many of the bone fragments can be found in multiple zones, etc).
Here is a link to download my "Master Spreadsheet" for collection quests.
Last updated 12/11/2007 --Melfius
So far as I can tell, with the additions I have made this evening we now have every collection quest in game listed here with all components needed (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TOME CQs - I'M STILL WORKING ON THEM!). Now we just need the other details, such as zones, levels, and rewards. I'll keep adding them as I can find 'em, but as many are from raid-only zones I am at a disadvantage.--Melf 01:04, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Good going, when do you sleep? --SwordMage 01:59, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
Where's the Teeth? Edit
After doing my normal broker patrol last night, I discovered that the CQs for Harpy and Naga teeth are no longer available. The pieces are still there, of course, but they are no longer flagged as Collectables, so I have requested deletion of them.--Melf 03:17, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- To be honest, I wasn't even aware that these quests were in game ever. You wouldn't happen to have screenshots of the completed quests or any of the parts, would you? Rather than delete them, I've added the RfG (Removed from Game) template to them, so there's a record of the quests having existed. If they were merely mistakes from beta and never placed in game live then we may want to update the RfG text to reflect that.--Kodia 03:57, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Update 12/14/2007 Edit
Finally finished reformatting the Collection Quests. Next will be the Tome Collections, then I plan to add the Journal Entry screenshots and whatever reward information I can that isn't here.--Melf 16:34, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- After mulling it over, I'm going to put a hold on the Tome CQs until I can figure out a way to do it that won't take me until EQ3 arrives. Instead, I'm gonna go ahead with adding the images and whatever missing data I can. --Melf 01:21, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you've done a fine job, sir. Thankyou for the information.--Kodia 06:03, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
To be honest, I'm just glad to have finally found a useful outlet for my obsessiveness! But I really appreciate the praise as well! --Melf 17:08, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Update 01/10/2008 Edit
- i saw! thats a great resource, now people know where to go look for them, not just wander around. i moved them to the Category:Expert Collections page. --Uberfuzzy 13:24, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
Update 01/11/2008 - Pass 2 Complete Edit
All type N and H collections are now following the same format. Still collecting data and screenshots for missing info. I'm going to begin on the Tome CQs as well. --Melf 03:55, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Update 01/13/2008 Edit
Finished adding all missing Tome CQs. Now comes the fun part: making 'em all look purty! --Melf 03:11, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Update 01/14/2008 - MISSION COMPLETE Edit
As promised, the Tome CQs are all now shiny and purty! That just about does it for my work on the Collection quests. My info is all tapped out. Hope everyone enjoys! --Melf 06:39, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
NEW Tracking Spreadsheet - 02/19/2008 Edit
I have updated my Collections Tracking spreadsheet. It has ALL available info on Collections, and MOST of the rewards. Also, it now has the additional functionality of cross-linked sheets that auto-calculate which Collections have been completed and how many pieces are still needed. LINK!
- --Melf 01:53, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Link aint working Edit
- I just tried it and it worked for me. --Airlyth 12:45, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
NEW Tracking Spreadsheet - 03/12/20098 Edit
I have updated my Collections Tracking spreadsheet. LINK!
- --Melf 01:42, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
collection quests update/review Edit
The collection quest template got updated today. Due the number of changes all collections need a update/review so they match ingame again. -- Chillispike 14:24, 13 March 2009 (UTC)