I think ALL the class pages need to be moved to Category pages. That way we can smoothly gather all resources that relate to that class, such as Spells, Items, Equipment, Quests, whatever... we need to be sure to leave a redirect behind from the old page to the new category. Anyone wanna jump up and volunteer to do this? I am going to go ahead and do it to Templar (since my main is one) so just follow that example. --Florence Sopher of Lucan D'Lere 20:54, 1 November 2006 (CET)
I'm not sure how this page is created (tried to edit it, but didn't understand where the data is taken in tables), but links to Conjuror and Necromancer Shadow AAs are broken and point to wrong places (Illusionist AAs) instead.--Daear 06:42, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing it out. I fixed the template so Cursader, Shaman, Summoner and Rogue classes link to shadow AAs correctly now. -- 09:42, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
I made some changes to the class page. I added a picture I found, I think it was entered in some sort of EQ2 art competition a 5 or 6 years ago. Not sure if you want to reference it some how or give credit but here is the link. (I don't think the link is the owner of the content either).
I also started on a class groupings section below. I'm going to try to figure out how to make the underline that goes across the section. I think with the underline it would look a lot cleaner. Like
==This is underlined== =====but this is not underlined=====
I was doing it this way so people can link directly to a class grouping definition if they wanted too. Like this is how you would link to a Plate Fighter.
- made the pre tag above so we can actually edit the right section
- I find the wording of "Class Groupings" missleading, it's more like Class Terms or not?
- Yeah the linking with # works, just wondering how many would use it
- Disambig pages could do the same but they are easier to use when needed, or some templates
- -- 16:27, September 8, 2014 (UTC)