A potion is a drink or draft with medicinal or magical powers. Potions can be obtained by several means:
- Alchemist-crafted potions: crafted by players who work as Alchemists.
- Potions from NPC vendors: the same generic kinds as the crafted ones but of lesser quality.
- Veteran Reward potions: claimed by a player after their account has reached a certain age.
- Carnivorous plant potions: created when a Carnivorous Plant is properly fed and watered. Unlike other potions, these do not come in vials. Instead, they appear as roots in your inventory.
- Looted potions: any potion looted from the corpse or chest drop of a monster that has been killed.
- Quest Reward potions: potions that are given as rewards for completing quests.
Potion Times and Their Importance Edit
Each potion has a 4 important times associated with it:
- Casting time - This is the time it takes you to drink the potion (compare it to the time it takes a spell caster to cast a spell).
- Recovery time - This is how long you have to wait before you can drink another potion from a different category of potions than the one you drank before it.
- Recast time - This is how long you have to wait until you can drink another potion from the same category of potions than the one you drank before it.
- Duration - This is maximimum time the potion will last while it is in effect.
All items (23)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.