- For other articles with related titles, see Category:Poison (Item Type).
Poison are substances that injure health or destroy life when absorbed into the system. In game, Alchemists craft the majority of poisons, though a few are rewarded for completing quests. Poisons are used primarily by predators and rogues in game as part of their fighting arsenal.
- Alchemist-crafted poisons: crafted by players who work as Alchemists.
- Poisons from NPC vendors: the same generic kinds as the crafted ones but are of a much lesser quality.
- Quest Reward poisons: poisons that are given as rewards for completing quests.
Poison Times and Their Importance Edit
Each poison has a 4 important times associated with it:
- Casting time - This is the time it takes you to apply the poison (compare it to the time it takes a spell caster to cast a spell).
- Recovery time - This is how long you have to wait before you can apply another poison from a different category of poisons than the one you applied before it.
- Recast time - This is how long you have to wait until you can apply another poison from the same category of poisons than the one you applied before it.
- Duration - This is maximimum time the poison will last while it is in effect.
All items (546)