- Characters must be at least a level 110 adventure or tradeskill class to enter Myrist, the Great Library.
- If you don't yet have them, this quest line rewards you with class specific epic 2.0 spells and unlocks them at the merchant Alhuurn Khalen for your other chars on your account.
- You need to read one or two letters automatically placed in your Mailbox, accept the gifts, and follow the instructions to gain entrance to the Library. There is a letter for 110 adventurers and another letter for 110 crafters.
- Starting the first Quest allways requires:
- Must be a level 100 Adventurer
- Must be level 5 of one Ascension class
Must have completed the City TimelineGot removed with LU105 Must have your Fabled Class Epic Weapon 1.0 Quest completed - Mythical not needed and the Epic Repercussions doesn't matterGot removed with LU105
- Must have completed the Kunark Ascending Timeline
- Must be Ascension level 6 to start the second Quest
- Must be Ascension level 7 to start the third Quest
- Must be Ascension level 8 to start the fourth Quest
- Must be Ascension level 9 to start the fifth Quest which rewards you with your Fabled Epic 2.0 Weapon
- Must be Ascension level 10 to start the sixth Raid Quest which rewards you with your Mythical Epic 2.0 Weapon
- Please note that the timelines will require more than listed above, please see each timeline for full requirements on each archetypal Quest
- Note: Each Epic is six quests; five Heroic, one Epic. Each archetypal quest is different and requires different factions and prerequisites.
- Note: If one of your characters has completed the Epic 2.0, you can purchase the "Guise of Pursuit" for faction boost from Sarya Val'Sara at Nye'Caelona in Obulus Frontier to give to other characters on the same account.
- Note: with the game update 105 (02/13/2018) Epic 2.0 Quests now only require Ascension Level 5 to start. City and Epic 1.0 quests are no longer required.
All items (7)