|Class Information for Coercer|
From the EverQuest II manual: Those who seek to dominate their foes, subjugating an enemy’s will to their own, will find the Coercer to their liking. The Coercer serves a party best behind the front lines. They can subdue multiple opponents, send enemies fleeing in induced unbridled terror, and even seize control of minds. A Coercer can also mentally augment their allies, improving their abilities in combat. The Coercer wears cloth armor and can use staves, wands, and daggers as weapons.
Epic Weapon Edit
- Coercer Epic Weapon Timeline (80) - Rise of Kunark Coercer Epic Weapon
- Mage Epic Weapon 2.0 Timeline (100)
- Epic Conversion Timeline (90) - Sentinel's Fate - Mythical conversion questline
Class Armor Edit
- Allurement (Armor Set) (20) - Armor Questline Treasured Coercer set
- Blood Threaded (Armor Set) (37) - Deathfist Citadel Mastercrafted Mage set
- Dracomancer (Armor Set) (67) - complete set drops from Named Monsters in the The Laboratory of Lord Vyemm
- Meridian (Armor Set) (67) - Kingdom of Sky Coercer Relic Armor
- Opal Darkbriar's Masquerade (Armor Set) (69) - Echoes of Faydwer Legendary Enchanter set
- Force (Armor Set) (70) - Echoes of Faydwer Fabled Coercer set
- Zenith (Armor Set) (67) - Legendary Coercer set from Cloud Mount Timeline
- Blistered Strand (Armor Set) (77) - Rise of Kunark Legendary Mage set
- Mindbending (Armor Set) (78) - Rise of Kunark Fabled Enchanter set
- Spectral Coercion (Armor Set) (80) - Rise of Kunark Fabled Coercer set
- Enthralling Magics (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey T1 Legendary Enchanter set
- Spellbound Sorcery (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey T2 Legendary Enchanter set
- Mindmelt (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey T3 Fabled Enchanter shard armor set
-PvP Server only-
- T9 Direct Mage - Easy (Armor Set) (90) - T1 Fabled Mage set
- T9 Direct Mage - Normal (Armor Set) (90) - T2 Fabled Mage set
- T9 Direct Mage - Hard (Armor Set) (90) - T3 Fabled Mage set
- Augur's Exterminating (Armor Set) (90) - T1 Fabled Coercer set
- Augur's Depopulating (Armor Set) (90) - T2 Fabled Coercer set
See also Edit
- Coercer Pets - for a list by Tier and Zone of the best charmable mobs.
- Coercer Pet Strategies - for tips on using Pets, ways to fight without pets and the best places and ways to farm.
- Coercer Trainers - for a list and locations of Coercer Trainers.
- Coercer Subjugation Gear - for a list of T7 and T8 gear which adds to your subjugation
Spells By Category Edit
The first spell in each category is listed. See the detailed description for the full upgrade line.
Spells by Tier and LevelEdit
Grandmaster Training Choices Edit
|Tier 2 - Level 14||Tier 3 - Level 24||Tier 4 - Level 34||Tier 5 - Level 44|
|Tier 6 - Level 54||Tier 7 - Level 64||Tier 8 - Level 75||Tier 9 - Level 85|
|Tier 10 - Level 95||Tier 11 - Level 105||Tier 12 - Level 115|
All items (12)