Deep below Soul Eater Falls in Nektulos Forest, a hidden lair of vampires has been discovered! The vampire-routing orders of The Hand of Marr and The Brethren of Night have called upon any able-bodied adventurers to assist them in their independent goals of discovering what secrets lie within.
- Bloodline Chronicles is aimed at character levels 30-45. The main quest line is group-oriented, and generally cannot be soloed before level 50. For the soloer, a handful of standalone adventures are provided, but no quest lines. A level 45 raid zone is also provided.
- This adventure pack introduced several new races, including vampires, hellhounds, and a race of zombies called revenants. Also introduced was destructible environments, such as the various fragile walls and breakable coffins that are strewn about the zones.
- Besides unique item appearances and, of course, adventure, the greatest rewards from Bloodline Chronicles are a unique level 35 spell that can be used against vampires, and a silver charm that can be used to cast a vampire illusion on the character.
Starting the Adventure
Interact with the trapdoor leading to the D'Morte Burial Chambers in Nektulos Forest at ( 678, 2, -617 ) /waypoint 678, 2, -617 to receive a D'Morte insignia band. Examining it will offer the introductory quest, D'Morte Burial Chambers. While this quest and it's followup are technically optional, their completion isn't required to access the other zones in the adventure pack, they should nonetheless be completed in order to experience the complete lore of the adventure.
The Underrot Caverns
D'Morte Burial Chambers
The Tombs of Night
The Crypt of T'haen
All Bloodline Chronicles Links
All items (30)
- D'Morte Burial Chambers (Zone)
- D'Morte Burial Chambers: Veiled Hollow
- Dire Hollow
- Dire Hollow: Barrow Ruins
- Dire Hollow: Grim Tidings
- Dire Hollow: Infernal Echoes