The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Category: Live Events
Subcategory: Nights of the Dead
|Trick or Treat! Collect as much candy as you can!|
Reward: Bonecraft Chandelier
The candy for this achievement can come from the following sources:
- Looted after killing any spooky creatures, generally associated with the American version of Halloween (e.g. skeletons, werewolves, spiders, ghosts, etc.)
- Returned to those who have the Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony
- The collection, A Swinging Wake, has shinies that can be either the needed collectibles or the candy needed to complete this achievement too.
- Buying candy from a broker or trading for the candy will not count for credit.
Extra candy can be used as an event-only currency or as a crafting resource.
- See the Nights of the Dead Treats (Crafting Materials) page for details.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.