The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
\aITEM -1045565900 -1749446220:Candy Corn\/a \aITEM -1045565900 -1749446220:Candy Corn\/a
What does this information mean?
- Candy Corn acts as a currency to buy some of the items sold by Nights of the Dead merchants.
- All Nights of the Dead recipes, like those found in Celebrations of the Dead, require a treat dropped from monsters during the celebrations. This item counts as a treat.
- To learn more about the various treats that can be used for crafting and find tips and tricks to gather more, see the Nights of the Dead Treats (Crafting Materials) page.
- Candy Corn can be obtained by various means. One simple way to get candy corn is to trade in various various treats to Grabby Gigglegibber. Monsters all over Norrath drop the treats during the festival.
- You can also get Candy Corn by completing Nights of the Dead quests. Ghost Hunting in Antonica and Commonlands can reward several Candy Corn per race.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|
| EQ2i credits this article at Census for the info in this article.|
the last update on Census for this item was:
Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:10:21 +0000
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.