other resources
ZAM · EQ2U · Census xml
EverQuest 2 Quest Information
Journal Category Withered Lands  (AA)
Journal Level 92 (Tier 10)
Journal Difficulty Solo
Starting Zone The Withered Lands more
How to Start Talk to Researcher Eriun
part of: The Withered Lands Timeline
Preceded by:
Followed by:
The Path to Peace

What does this information mean?


  1. Use "a calming spell" item on any holgresh.
  2. Kill the holgresh that you applied the calming spell to.
  3. Return to Researcher Eriun and inform him the calming spell didn't work.


  • At least 29g 85s 79c

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.