Trash mob strats
- Most kinds of Brokenskull pirates use Drunken Boxing, an arcane detrimental, some time after they drop below 40% health
- Brokenskull wenches use an ability called Making it Rain, a very hard-hitting trauma-based attack. This CAN be interrupted. [is there any way to dodge it?]
- When fighting Bilge rats, be prepared for damage spikes - they come in groups of three and use their big damage attack all at the same time. Best bet is to burn the weakest one as quickly as possible.
Roams the deck near ( 2, 14, -95 ) /waypoint 1.51, 14.00, -95.14 Barnacle Bitterman uses swashbuckler abilities, including Dashing Swathe and Disarming Grin. He hits fairly hard and has a lot of health, but doesn't have any tricks. If you go up the left side of the ramps instead of the right side, there is an empty room there. You can use that room as a place to pull him if you don't want any chance of being kicked into the water, or adding any other mobs during the fight. Just hit him with a ranged attack and wait for him to come to you.
Cutthroat has all of Bitterman's abilities. He also uses a short duration uncurable curse called Break Skull that seems to be a simple damage tick.
- Almost identical to Navigator Deron Cutthroat.The only difference is that Lady Bipsie is fought on the wooden catwalks where Dashing Swathe can knock you over the edge and into the water if you aren't careful.
- To get the two trash mobs near Lady Bipsie away from her if you can't handle all 3 at the same time, jump up on the railing of the wooden platforms so that they can see you, and body pull them up the ramp out of agro range to fight them. or mezz Lady Bipsie...
You can fight Bitterman, Cutthroat and Bipsie in any order, but until they've all dropped Duncan won't spawn.
Berlon has the same swashbuckler abilities that all the other nameds in this zone do. Periodically he'll summon a skeletal crewmember, which should be burned down. On solo difficulty, the skeletal crewmembers don't do anything besides attack, and the move where Berlon summons a phantom ship does AoE damage only-- this is a frontal, so you can just move behind the wave as soon as it appears to avoid.