New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Start the Wake the Dead Event at a graveyard in a city. Pick up a shovel near some graves and click on the graves. a forlorn apparition spawns. Talk to her to start the quest|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Find the key to the mansion in one of the cities.
- Frostfang Sea/New Halas ( -347, 175, -145 ) /waypoint -347, 175, -145.
- Qeynos Capitol District ( 442, -20, -276 ) /waypoint 442, -20, -276.
- Kelethin ( 428, 94, 213 ) /waypoint 428, 94, 213.
- Gorowyn ( 2615, 12, 1317 ) /waypoint 2615, 12, 1317.
- Freeport ( -72, -34, -292 ) /waypoint -72, -34, -292.
- You can ask the guards to point to "a forlorn apparition", or just "forlorn".
- Talk to the a forlorn apparition again (she'll be located directly next to the key).
- The apparition asks you to take her steed to get to the mansion. Click on the steed to zone into An Abandoned Mansion.
- Find and click on each of the following:
- a memory of deceit - a dagger on the table right next to the entrance ( -7, -0, -2 ) /waypoint -7.33, -0.05, -2.01.
- a memory of rivalry - a flapping letter on a table in the room to the right of the entrance ( -25, 1, -15 ) /waypoint -25.29, 0.81, -15.08.
- a memory of agony - a book laying on the vanity in the upstairs room on the right ( -22, 11, -31 ) /waypoint -22.36, 10.50, -30.69.
- a memory of honor - a scroll in a bookcase(bottom shelf) on the second floor balcony above the front door ( -11, 11, 15 ) /waypoint -11.18, 10.50, 14.57.
- a memory of betrayal - a rose on the bed upstairs in the room on the left ( 39, 11, -16 ) /waypoint 38.84, 10.50, -15.98.
- Defeat the furious spirit in the first floor room to the left of the entrance. She does not take damage until you debuff her by clicking on the correct "memory" throughout the house.
- Check the Discussion Page for a shorthand version of the debuffs.
- You need to listen to the furious spirit's sentences and run to the corresponding memory item and click it. Then you can damage her by your attacks. If you choose the wrong item you get severe damage (up to 50% Health) and may die choosing wrong the second time. Check the chat for the following message "You elicit the correct memory!"
- The debuff cues are:
- Letter: How could I not have seen what he was doing? Was I so blind that I allowed him to tear us apart?( -25, 1, -15 ) /waypoint -25.29, 0.81, -15.08.
- Scroll: I stood against our enemies dutifully, and this is my fate? How could he condemn me to this?( -11, 11, 15 ) /waypoint -11.18, 10.50, 14.57
- Book: He was my heart – why would he do this to me?( -22, 11, -31 ) /waypoint -22.36, 10.50, -30.69.
- Rose: How could he give her his favor? Were the gifts he granted me naught but false?( 39, 11, -16 ) /waypoint 38.84, 10.50, -15.98
- Dagger: Are you here to stab me from the shadows as they did? Then come, and meet their same fate.( -7, -0, -2 ) /waypoint -7.33, -0.05, -2.01.
- After using all five memory items, the furious spirit appears in the downstairs room, where she was at the beginning. Destroy all the bottles in the room; the bottles release spirits that damage the furious spirit.
- After defeating her she calmes down and turns back into a forlorn apparition( 52, -0, -2 ) /waypoint 52.18, -0.18, -1.63.
- Click on your listless body, then the front door, in order to leave the zone.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|