|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Enchanted Lands more|
|How to Start||Charlotte O'Piesmasher|
- To join the Bristlebane Day Snack Snatcher competition, I must first head to the starter pad.
- Step on the Bristlebane Snack Snatcher starter pad to begin ( 63, -1, 28 ) /waypoint 63.26, -0.86, 27.72
- The Bristlebane Day Snack Snatcher competition will start soon. I will not be able to join if I am on another mount when it starts.
- Get ready to race
- I must collect as many Bristlebane Day Snacks as possible in the time allotted. (3 minutes)
- Collect as many Bristlebane Day Snacks as possible!
- I need to return to Charlotte O'Piesmasher, the Snack Master, officiating over this competition, to discuss the results.
- Talk to Charlotte O'Piesmasher (you should be automatically teleported back to the starting point, near Charlotte O'Piesmasher)
Your reward selection is based off the number of Snacks you collect during the time allotted:
- Small Prize
- Big Prize (50-69 Snacks)
- Huge Prize (70-79 Snacks
- Enormous Prize (85+ Snacks)
Upon completing the quest a fifth time, you receive an additional reward:
- Title: "Snack Snatcher"
Acheivement "Snack Attack" Get 100 Snacks in a round.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Bristlebane Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year on and around April 1st.|