|Journal Category||Deity (AA)|
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Enchanted Lands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Hoppert Barbinsteel at the Bobick Village Docks ( 39, 2, 45 ) /waypoint 39, 1.5, 45|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This is part 5 of 5 of the Bristlebane Timeline.
Hoppert Barbinsteel feels that both Garby and Tobel have lost sight of what it truly means to be a follower of Bristlebane. He has asked me if I would like to help him remind both of them that having fun is the most important thing to a believer in Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane, not seeking revenge on those who have pranked you. To accomplish this feat, Hoppert has charged me with discovering a creature said to be Bristlebane's most beloved pet, the mysterious bovoch.
Note: You may begin this quest at level 69.
Speak with Hoppert Barbinsteel at the Bobick Village Docks ( 39, 2, 45 ) /waypoint 39, 1.5, 45
- You must find and enter Bristlebane's Basin (aka Shattered Vale) in Antonica at ( -2285, -14, -57 ) /waypoint -2285, -14, -57.
- You have to be at least level 65 to enter Bristlebane's Basin.
- This is a solo quest. If you are grouped, your companions will not zone in with you!
- Use the Wizard Spire to travel to Antonica, much closer to the Basin than using the globe.
- Speak with Iffatia Honeymeadow.
- Stop the exotic game hunters from killing the Bristlebane's Beloved and slay all 4 of them.
- Return to Iffatia Honeymeadow.
- After some conversation with Iffatia Honeymeadow she gives you Bristlebane grain.
- Feed her friend and you'll get the Beloved egg.
- Travel back to Hoppert Barbinsteel and give him the Beloved egg.
- Run to Garby Gingham Gigglegibber and to Tobel Patadash.
- Return to Hoppert Barbinsteel and get your rewards (return to your body ability is in your knowledge book).