Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Obulus Frontier|
|Journal Level||104 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Obulus Frontier more|
|How to Start||Speak to Kutgurk ( 145, -218, -435 ) /waypoint 145, -218, -435|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- you need to able to speak Goblish to speak to Kutgurk
- you must have started Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon for Kutgurk to appear.
- Confront Gabrowg ( 172, -204, -517 ) /waypoint 172, -204, -517 As soon as you get close, he'll send you flying - he has some kind of magic shield protecting him.
- Find a way to defeat Gabrowg. Talk to Kutgurk at ( 145, -218, -434 ) /waypoint 145, -218, -434 (the game doesn't prompt you to do this) and he'll give you two ideas .
- "fresh hopper's feet" - Find a rabbit. There are a couple on the slopes north of Vrassath ( 579, -171, -412 ) /waypoint 579, -171, -412. This is not a one kill, get loot. I had to kill 3 rabbits to get the rabbit foot. Right click it, select Attack, and loot Warslik rabbit foot from its corpse.
- "spinn'-gem shards" - go to Luclinite Chunk ( 340, -245, -274 ) /waypoint 340, -245, -274 (follow the river south from the bridge), kill a luclinite cluster, and loot luclinite shard from it.
- Talk to Gabrowg and refuse to pay him. He'll attack. Kill him. He has a knockback, so get underneath his tent.
- Return to Kutgurk ( 145, -218, -434 ) /waypoint 145, -218, -434