You may upload a JPG or PNG image of the in-game examine window.
other resources
EQ2U · LootDB · EQ2LL · ZAM · Census xml
Bogstrutter Walking Stick
White Adorn Slot 
80 Primary Attributes 85 sta
5% Crit Bonus
5.5%  Potency
Slot Charm
Level 77 (Tier 8)

  • Applies Bogstrutting when Activated.
    • Increases speed of caster by 35.0%
    • This effect suspends during combat
    • The casting time of Bogstrutting is 2.0 seconds and the reuse time of the spell is 1.5 seconds
Obtain: Reward from the quest "Bogstrutter's Field Guide to the Moors of Ykesha" in Moors of Ykesha.

\aITEM 1165117653 709244445:Bogstrutter Walking Stick\/a \aITEM 1165117653 709244445:Bogstrutter Walking Stick\/a
What does this information mean?


This effect does not stack with Earring of the Solstice, Spirit of the Wolf, and mounts, but it ceases to give any benefit once you have reached 45% run speed through combined effects not counting AAs and gear. For example, 45% warden's sow (fully AA buffed) + 10% Journeyman Boots, + Bogstrutter Walking Stick will give a total of 55% run speed.

Daybreak Games Icon

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.