The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is a Quest NPC who can be found in different locations near any of the 6 cities.
- He starts Tin Metal Protection for Bristlebane Day at the end of which he'll reveal himself to be The Grand Prankster.
- You _should_ go to an area that suits your alignment. For example, evil-aligned characters should choose the Commonlands, Darklight Wood or Timorous Deep; this is because the quest will send you into a city you may not be able to enter without being killed by the city guards. The same holds true for good-aligned characters. If one can avoid the Epic or more aggressive guards, one may complete this quest in any city of their choosing.
- Blat Berisen (Antonica) - in the Qeynos Plains in Antonica, just outside the South Qeynos-Gate ( 280, -14, 385 ) /waypoint 279.82, -14.37, 384.80 .
- Blat Berisen (Commonlands) - in the Commonlands just outside the West Freeport-Gate ( -1105, -60, 55 ) /waypoint -1104.53, -59.94, 54.98 .
- Blat Berisen (Darklight Wood) - in the Indigo Draw in Darklight Wood, just outside the K'Rais Tunnel leading into Neriak ( -622, -55, -65 ) /waypoint -622.36, -55.32, -64.91 .
- Blat Berisen (Greater Faydark) - at the Green Knoll in Greater Faydark, just down the ramp that leads into Kelethin ( 555, 45, 45 ) /waypoint 554.97, 44.58, 45.02 .
- Blat Berisen (Timorous Deep) - in Timorous Deep on the path leading down to Gorowyn Beach ( 2336, 20, 948 ) /waypoint 2336.36, 20.34, 947.97 .
- There is no Blat Berisen in Frostfang Sea, even though The Grand Prankster can be found just north of Erollis Dock. ( -403, 25, 147 ) /waypoint -402.77, 24.76, 147.01 . However there is Garple Gigglegibber ( -375, 31, 164 ) /waypoint -374.9, 30.67, 163.91 that offers an additional quest called Blat Bound to seek out Blat Berisen in the Commonlands (evil aligned) or Blat Berisen in Antonica (good aligned).
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Bristlebane Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year on and around April 1st.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.