Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||20 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||Stormhold more|
|How to Start||Examine Sword of Thunder, a chest drop from any monster in the zone.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
"A sword I found seems to have some level of intelligence. It claims to be Berik, a former Knight of Thunder who devoted himself to the eradication of undead. It certainly seems unhappy with its current plight." --Everquest II Journal
- Important note: Upon examination of the sword a quest window will open; DO NOT ACCEPT THE QUEST UNTIL YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THE DIALOGUE. If you do accept the quest first, then delete the quest from your log and examine the Sword of Thunder again. At the end of the dialog a new item will be put in your inventory called "Berik, Sword of Thunder." Examine this Sword and accept quest. This is the sword you will need to inspect after each further step.
- At the completion of both this quest and The Bone Bladed Claymore, the player can join the two rewarded blades to form Electrified Bone Bladed Claymore.
- Berik, Sword of Thunder will tell you to kill 100 undead knights in Stormhold. Any undead count: All skeletons and zombies work (Knight, sentry, squire, defender, burnt, etc.) Once this step is done talk to the sword again.
- Next it will ask you to kill 3 named bosses in Stormhold:
- Inspect the sword one last time and you are done!
- Berik, Sword of Thunder
- This has a runesword look to it, and is legendary, so it can be reforged to decorate it. It is no-trade, however.