The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Talk to the Avatar of Below found around ( -158, -17, 174 ) /waypoint -158.28, -17.04, 173.54 in Antonica.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Avatar Of Below that gives the quest wanders around a fairly large area around ( -158, -17, 174 ) /waypoint -158.28, -17.04, 173.54 in Antonica. He's a huge NPC, which makes him easy to spot. Find him east of the North Qeynos bridge in the fields and as far out as the guard towers near ( -328, -14, 67 ) /waypoint -328, -14, 67.
- Good characters may ask a guard at the bridge for "Avatar" and get a waypoint to his location.
- Very low level characters may not be able to complete this alone. The gnolls in Blackburrow are level 11+ heroic.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Find the a keg of Blackburrow Stout in The Blackburrow Brewery (inside Blackburrow - near the keg as for These Boots Were Made For... heritage quest) .
- Obtain some beer from the Blackburrow brewery ( 21, -40, 61 ) /waypoint 21, -40, 61.
- Note: Getting to the brewery requires a swim under water. Swim under at cave entrance ( -1018, -42, 1178 ) /waypoint -1018, -42, 1178 and go thru door at ( -1106, -34, 1066 ) /waypoint -1106, -34, 1066. Follow the tunnel and just as it opens up you see a stack of brown kegs stacked 3 high. Right click the top keg for update.
- Find a Gigglegibber Ginger Ale by zoning into the Bar of Brell and talking to Gergy Gigglegibber. He has the ginger but needs you to find him some Ale.
- Buy some ale from Mraugl Stonecrusher (the bartender in the zone) for 1s 2c and return it to Gergy to get the update.
- Find a shot of Love on the Coast
- Procure some Minotaur Hero Brew.
- Find one of Tumpy Irontoe's descendants.
- Find Glug Irontoe ( 693, 24, 604 ) /waypoint 692.93, 24.00, 603.85 on the Butcherblock Docks in Butcherblock Mountains. He tells you to seek Tumpy's spirit near Kaladim.
- Speak to Tumpy Irontoe as he wanders along the road from about ( -294, 150, -467 ) /waypoint -293.86, 149.75, -467.47 to about ( -253, 154, -419 ) /waypoint -253, 154, -419. To obtain his current location, you can ask for directions from a guard or look for a flashing book in the area. Tumpy wants you to go streaking across the docks in Butcherblock Mountains! He gives you some Liquid Courage for this.
- Stand on the Butcherblock Docks around ( 650, 26, 564 ) /waypoint 649.96, 25.91, 563.78 . When you use the Liquid Courage (it's in your inventory) you strip off and run automatically.
- Note: To avoid being pushed into the sea you can enable crouch and walk.
- After you've finished streaking, talk to Tumpy on the docks, he appears where you started your streak, to get the update. Should you wait with talking to him for too long you can also speak to him back near Kaladim.
- Return to the Avatar of Below in the area around ( -158, -17, 174 ) /waypoint -158.28, -17.04, 173.54 in Antonica for your reward.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Tumpy Tonic Max
- And your Choice of one of the following:
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.