The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Maj'Dul (AA)|
|Journal Level||60 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||Maj'Dul more|
|How to Start||Speak to Raniyah in the respective Court for your faction (Court of Truth, Coin or Blades).|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You must have +20,000 faction with one of the Courts of Maj'Dul to be able to enter their headquarters.
- This quest rewards the ability to teleport back to Maj'Dul, Call of Ro.
- This quest is also part of the Citizenship Timeline.
- Speak to Dharr at his home in southern Maj'Dul. ( -115, 138, 118 ) /waypoint -115.21, 137.94, 117.87.
- Kill an exiled Sha'ir in the Sinking Sands. ( -291, -103, -238 ) /waypoint -291, -103, -238
- Return to Dharr's Residence to find that he has been murdered. Kill the Sha'ir investigator who spawns shortly after entering.
- Speak to the Sha'ir Messenger who wanders about Maj'Dul. Look for her book icon on the map.
- See the Talk page for theories as to how the messenger spawns and paths.
- Attune the orb to four key places. These places are different for each character, chosen from a pool of locations listed below:
- Immerse the Orb in the Fountain in The Golden Scepter courtyard in Maj'Dul: ( 93, 149, -144 ) /waypoint 93, 149, -144
- Bring the orb into a tunnel in Maj'Dul ( -135, 140, 80 ) /waypoint -135, 140, 80
- The Sinking Sands
- Immerse the orb in the spring water of The Oasis of Marr in the Sinking Sands ( -1106, -204, 55 ) /waypoint -1106, -204, 55
- Cavern beneath The Eye of Anuk in the Sinking Sands: ( -657, -222, -1199 ) /waypoint -657, -222, -1199
- Must place the orb in a campfire near the Oasis of Marr: In the Croc Hunter Camp near the Croc Caves in the Sinking Sands: ( -1242, -214, -296 ) /waypoint -1242, -214, -296
- The Pillars of Flame
- Touch the orb to the earth at the foot of The Great Bonsai in the Pillars of Flame: ( 152, -190, -1670 ) /waypoint 152, -190, -1670
- Place the orb in a Blacksmith's Forge in the Pillars of Flame: ( 63, -86, -742 ) /waypoint 63, -86, -742 at the Swiftrider camp.
- Note: this update can be a bit tricky; the back left corner of the forge (near the bucket) seems to be the only place to give an update. The blacksmiths forge update in Pillar of Flame can be gotten from standing on top of the forge I had to jump around a bit and it finally updated!
- (Get off horse and actually climb onto Mender Grunthik's Forge from the front and it will update easily.)
- After visiting all four locations, you receive your reward.
- The ability, Call of Ro
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.