The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Maj'Dul (AA)|
|Journal Level||60 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||Maj'Dul more|
|How to Start||Speak to Raniyah in the respective Court for your faction (Court of Truth, Coin or Blades).|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You must have +20,000 faction with one of the Courts of Maj'Dul to be able to enter their headquarters.
- This quest rewards the ability to teleport back to Maj'Dul, Call of Ro.
- Speak to Dharr at his home in southern Maj'Dul. ( -115, 138, 118 ) /waypoint -115.21, 137.94, 117.87.
- Kill an exiled Sha'ir in the Sinking Sands. ( -291, -103, -238 ) /waypoint -291, -103, -238
- Return to Dharr's Residence to find that he has been murdered. Kill the Sha'ir investigator who spawns shortly after entering.
- Speak to the Sha'ir Messenger who wanders about Maj'Dul. She spawns twice a Norrath day (one of the times being 12:00AM, and the other seems to be 8:30PM - she has also been found at 8:00AM) at the Tower of the Moon.
- Look for her on the mini-map.
- It appears this is a triggered spawn; try zoning in from the Sinking Sands a few times and running straight for the Tower of the Moon ( -155, 177, -131 ) /waypoint -155, 177, -131, as that is where starts her path. She then patrols up past the arena ( -101, 167, 64 ) /waypoint -101, 167, 64 and finally to Champion's Court ( 29, 137, 187 ) /waypoint 29, 137, 187, where she despawns.
- Attune the orb to four key places. These places are different for each character, chosen from a pool of locations listed below:
- Immerse the Orb in the Fountain in The Golden Scepter courtyard in Maj'Dul: ( 93, 149, -144 ) /waypoint 93, 149, -144
- Bring the orb into a tunnel in Maj'Dul ( -135, 140, 80 ) /waypoint -135, 140, 80
- The Sinking Sands
- Immerse the orb in the spring water of The Oasis of Marr in the Sinking Sands ( -1106, -204, 55 ) /waypoint -1106, -204, 55
- Place the orb in a campfire beneath the Maj'Dul Plateau in the Sinking Sands ( -140, -109, -41 ) /waypoint -140, -109, -41
- Go to the top of a rock spire off the coast of the Sinking Sands: ( -1328, -177, -1140 ) /waypoint -1328, -177, -1140
- Cavern beneath The Eye of Anuk in the Sinking Sands: ( -657, -222, -1199 ) /waypoint -657, -222, -1199
- Must place the orb in a campfire near the Oasis of Marr: In the Croc Hunter Camp near the Croc Caves in the Sinking Sands: ( -1242, -214, -296 ) /waypoint -1242, -214, -296
- The Pillars of Flame
- Climb a tall spire off the coast of the Pillars of Flame: ( 1574, -98, -64 ) /waypoint 1574, -98, -64 at the Djinn island.
- Harpy's Nest in the Pillars of Flame: Up a climbable wall at ( 706, -96, -1229 ) /waypoint 706, -96, -1229.
- Touch the orb to the earth at the foot of The Great Bonsai in the Pillars of Flame: ( 152, -190, -1670 ) /waypoint 152, -190, -1670
- Immerse the orb in a small spring in the Pillars of Flame: ( 249, -108, -676 ) /waypoint 249, -108, -676 near the Sunstriders
- Place the orb in a Blacksmith's Forge in the Pillars of Flame: ( 63, -86, -742 ) /waypoint 63, -86, -742 at the Swiftrider camp.
- Note: this update can be a bit tricky; the back left corner of the forge (near the bucket) seems to be the only place to give an update. The blacksmiths forge update in Pillar of Flame can be gotten from standing on top of the forge I had to jump around a bit and it finally updated!
- (Get off horse and actually climb onto Mender Grunthik's Forge from the front and it will update easily.)
- After visiting all four locations, you receive your reward.
- The ability, Call of Ro
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.