The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||Scales with player level upto level 60|
|Starting Zone||Maj'Dul more|
|How to Start||Speak to Raniyah in the respective Court for your faction (Court of Truth, Coin or Blades).|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- First and foremost you need to go into the Court building that you have kindly faction (+20,000) with, and find Raniyah. She is in the stairway going down to the bank. Talk with her and then find Dharr.
- Speak to Dharr in a building in southern Maj'Dul. This is an instanced zone called Dharr's Residence at ( -115, 138, 115 ) /waypoint -115, 138, 115.
- He will ask you to kill the Exiled Sha'ir in The Sinking Sands. He is found near the Undercity Arena at ( -282, -103, -235 ) /waypoint -282, -103, -235.
- You then return to the Dharr in his room to find him being murdered by a Sha'ir Investigator. Kill his murderer.
- You must then speak to the Sha'ir Messenger in Maj'Dul. She spawns twice a Norrath day (one of the times being 12:00AM) at the Tower of the Moon NOTE: it appears this is a triggered spawn, try zoning in from The Sinking Sands a few times and running straight for the Tower of the Moon, she very regularly seems to be starting her path, unless she's very recently been spawned. ( -155, 177, -131 ) /waypoint -155, 177, -131 and then patrols up past the arena ( -101, 167, 64 ) /waypoint -101, 167, 64 and finally to Champion's Court ( 29, 137, 187 ) /waypoint 29, 137, 187, where she despawns. She will tell you that you must attune the orb to four key places. These places are different for each character, chosen from a pool of locations. Known locations are:
- Immerse the Orb in the Fountain in the Golden Scepter Courtyard in Maj'Dul: ( 93, 149, -144 ) /waypoint 93, 149, -144
- Bring the orb into a tunnel in Maj'Dul ( -135, 140, 80 ) /waypoint -135, 140, 80
- Sinking Sands
- Immerse the orb in the spring water of the Oasis of Marr in the Sinking Sands ( -1106, -204, 55 ) /waypoint -1106, -204, 55
- Place the orb in a campfire beneath the Maj'Dul Plateau in the Sinking Sands ( -140, -109, -41 ) /waypoint -140, -109, -41
- Go to the top of a rock spire off the coast of the Sinking Sands: ( -1328, -177, -1140 ) /waypoint -1328, -177, -1140
- Cavern beneath the Eye of Anuk in the Sinking Sands: ( -657, -222, -1199 ) /waypoint -657, -222, -1199
- Must place the orb in a campfire near the Oasis of Marr: In the Croc Hunter camp near the Croc Caves in the Sinking Sands: ( -1242, -214, -296 ) /waypoint -1242, -214, -296
- Pillars of Flame
- Climb a tall spire off the coast of the Pillars of Flame: ( 1574, -98, -64 ) /waypoint 1574, -98, -64 at the Djinn island.
- Harpy's Nest in the Pillars of Flame: Up a climbable wall at ( 706, -96, -1229 ) /waypoint 706, -96, -1229.
- Touch the orb to the earth at the foot of the Great Bonsai in the Pillars of Flame: ( 152, -190, -1670 ) /waypoint 152, -190, -1670
- Immerse the orb in a small spring in the Pillars of Flame: ( 249, -108, -676 ) /waypoint 249, -108, -676 near the Sunstriders
- Place the orb in a Blacksmith's Forge in the Pillars of Flame: ( 63, -86, -742 ) /waypoint 63, -86, -742 at the Swiftrider camp. Note: this update can be a bit tricky; the back left corner of the forge (near the bucket) seems to be the only place to give an update
- After visiting all four locations, you receive your reward.
- The ability, Call of Ro
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.