The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Maj'Dul (AA)|
|Journal Level||60 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||Maj'Dul more|
|How to Start||Speak to Raniyah in the respective Court for your faction (Court of Truth, Coin or Blades).|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You must have +20,000 faction with one of the Courts of Maj'Dul to be able to enter their headquarters.
- This quest rewards the ability to teleport back to Maj'Dul, Call of Ro.
- This quest is also part of the Citizenship Timeline.
- Speak to Dharr at his home in southern Maj'Dul. ( -115, 138, 118 ) /waypoint -115.21, 137.94, 117.87.
- Kill an exiled Sha'ir in the Sinking Sands. ( -291, -103, -238 ) /waypoint -291, -103, -238
- Return to Dharr's Residence to find that he has been murdered. Kill the Sha'ir investigator who spawns shortly after entering.
- Speak to the Sha'ir Messenger who wanders about Maj'Dul. Look for her book icon on the map.
- See the Talk page for theories as to how the messenger spawns and paths.
- Attune the orb to four key places. These places are different for each character, chosen from a pool of locations listed below:
- Immerse the Orb in the Fountain in The Golden Scepter courtyard in Maj'Dul: ( 93, 149, -144 ) /waypoint 93, 149, -144
- Bring the orb into a tunnel in Maj'Dul ( -135, 140, 80 ) /waypoint -135, 140, 80
- The Sinking Sands
- Immerse the orb in the spring water of The Oasis of Marr in the Sinking Sands ( -1106, -204, 55 ) /waypoint -1106, -204, 55
- Cavern beneath The Eye of Anuk in the Sinking Sands: ( -657, -222, -1199 ) /waypoint -657, -222, -1199
- Must place the orb in a campfire near the Oasis of Marr: In the Croc Hunter Camp near the Croc Caves in the Sinking Sands: ( -1242, -214, -296 ) /waypoint -1242, -214, -296
- The Pillars of Flame
- Touch the orb to the earth at the foot of The Great Bonsai in the Pillars of Flame: ( 152, -190, -1670 ) /waypoint 152, -190, -1670
- Place the orb in a Blacksmith's Forge in the Pillars of Flame: ( 63, -86, -742 ) /waypoint 63, -86, -742 at the Swiftrider camp.
- (Get off horse and actually climb onto Mender Grunthik's Forge from the front for the update. You may need to move around a bit.
- After visiting all four locations, you receive your reward.
- The ability, Call of Ro
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.