Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is the location you need to visit to start almost all of the Brew Day quests.
- It's the only zone in which you can use Beer Tokens buy event themed items from Balin Copperfoot. Balin also sells all of the Brew Day themed recipe books for 60s 90c.
- The Timorous Deep location is the quickest to access from any dock that has a World Globe. Alignment does not matter when entering.
- You will be given a choice of where to exit based on your alignment: good characters are offered Antonica or Greater Faydark, for example. You can therefore use the Bar of Brell to travel quickly between those zones, since the wizard spire in Antonica is much farther away than the bar.
- Exiles are able to exit to any zone, regardless of alignment! This allows exiles to use the zone as a fast way of transportation to/from Haven.
Bar of Brell Locations
- Antonican entrance is very near the North Qeynos gates, at ( 64, -20, 5 ) /waypoint 64, -20, 5
- Greater Faydark entrance is near the horse merchant, at ( 569, 45, 22 ) /waypoint 568.70, 44.52, 22.05
- Entrance in Commonlands is just outside of the Freeport gates, at ( -1215, -81, 56 ) /waypoint -1215.13, -80.98, 56.18
- Entrance in Timorous Deep is on the docks, at ( 2363, 7, 1385 ) /waypoint 2362.75, 6.79, 1384.92
- Entrance in Frostfang Sea is in New Halas, at ( -68, 148, -35 ) /waypoint -68.01, 148.33, -35.17
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|