What does this information mean?
- I should find someone who knows how to work with magic-infused gemstones.
- Find a way to consecrate Ward Glanral's tools
- Speak to Osh in the Great Divide at ( -1633, -534, -2492 ) /waypoint -1633, -534, -2492.
- Collect some pure evermelting ice:
- Head to Fynn at ( -1364, -534, -2135 ) /waypoint -1364, -533.5, -2135 and purchase an Othmir Ceremonial Bowl for 500p.
- Note: Requires +50k Othmir of Velious faction to see the bowl for sale.
- Click on the Bowl of Evermelting Ice at ( -1629, -533, -2385 ) /waypoint -1629, -533, -2385.
- Place the ceremonial bowl on the rocky shore east of the Ry'Gorr Ruins at ( -908, -487, 303 ) /waypoint -908, -487, 303
- Click the bowl to cleanse the chisel. You will be attacked by a heroic group of 3 mobs, defeat them to continue. The adds will port and use no-hostile debuffs.
- Note: If there are multiple priests in the group on this step, only one should click otherwise multiple sets may spawn. All priests on the step will get the update once the group is defeated.
- Click the bowl again and defeat another group of 3 to cleanse the other tool. This group fears as well as no-hostile debuffs.
- Return to Glanral with the purified tools.
- Go back to Glanral outside Tupta at ( -53, -79, 469 ) /waypoint -53, -79, 469 and hear his last words.
- Avenge poor Glanral by killing his attackers Tarkas the Brute, Chrigon the Spellslinger, and Kragis the Zealous - one linked group around the corner at ( -38, -88, 333 ) /waypoint -38, -88, 333.
- Note: Only the priest on this stage of the quest will be able to see the group until they've been aggroed, and they will attack if you get too close.
- Don't let death ruin a good thing: Track down Glanral in Obol Plains at ( -331, 15, 9 ) /waypoint -331, 15, 9 and he will begin cutting the gem.
- After less than a minute, he'll finish cutting it; hail him again to move on.
- Return to Haylis Losaren to finish this step of your journey.
- Speak to Haylis in the Sanctuary of Divine Unity off Nektulos Forest.
- Perform the ceremony by clicking on the nearby altar.
- Speak to Haylis once more to complete the quest.