What does this information mean?
- I should find someone who knows how to work with magic-infused gemstones.
- Find a way to consecrate Ward Glanral's tools
- Speak to Osh in the Great Divide at ( -1633, -534, -2492 ) /waypoint -1633, -534, -2492.
- Collect some pure evermelting ice:
- Head to Fynn at ( -1364, -534, -2135 ) /waypoint -1364, -533.5, -2135 and purchase an Othmir Ceremonial Bowl for 500p.
- Note: Requires +50k Othmir of Velious faction to see the bowl for sale.
- Click on the Bowl of Evermelting Ice at ( -1629, -533, -2385 ) /waypoint -1629, -533, -2385.
- Place the ceremonial bowl on the rocky shore east of the Ry'Gorr Ruins at ( -908, -487, 303 ) /waypoint -908, -487, 303
- Click the bowl to cleanse the chisel. You will be attacked by a heroic group of 3 mobs, defeat them to continue.
- Note: If there are multiple priests in the group on this step, only one should click otherwise multiple sets may spawn. All priests on the step will get the update once the group is defeated.
- Click the bowl again and defeat another group of 3 to cleanse the other tool.
[quest rewards needed]