The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Tank with your back to the stump located on his peninsula.
- He has a melee AoE that has to be jousted, Piercing Darkness.
- He has an AoE knockback, so control your flight by holding forward while airborne.
- You'll have to cure Noxious.
- There are arcane/traumatic poxules that have to be killed by mages/priests and fighters/scouts (if the wrong class hits it first, you're SOL)
- If the poxules are up too long, they cast an AoE stun on the classes that are not able to kill them, so make sure you kill them quickly.
- Battle Weary (raid-wide debuff) sets in after 6:30.
- Combat Fatigue, the second stage of Battle Weary sets in a couple mins later. You probably wont live through Battle Weary, though, and you WILL die to the next Piercing Darkness melee AoE once Combat Fatigue has been applied.
- Avatar has Consume Soul, so stay out of range of his melee AoE because it'll heal him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.