New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- As you enter the zone you will recive the public quests
- The reward of Moon Marooned is required by Doctor's Orders: Aurelian Coast's Runestone Isle. So you need to participate the defeating of the guardians to get the additional reward of the "second" quest.
- Defeat the 5 Guardians:
- Note: Each Guardian has 50% weakness, and 150% and 200% resistenc. With the runestone you can adapt your damagetype to the opponent weakness. The runestone can be reused to change your damagetype.
- Runerock Guardian: Drops the runestone, which can change your damagetype (needed for the boss fight).
- Frostrock Guardian
- Firerock Guardian
- Moonrock Guardian
- Venomrock Guardian
- Defeat Zethon Pri'Sma
- Based on the protection-buff you must "change" your damage type by using the runestone you have looted from the corps of the Runerock Guardian.
- Use the runestone. It will cast the buff "Prismatic Runestone" on you:
- Reduces elemental, divine, poison and slash damage done to the caster by 80%
- Shapechagnes caster into a primstic rock
- This will change all damage you do to type magic.
- Zethon Pri'Sma has the - at least - following buffs
- Immunity to Daze Effects
- Immunity to Stifling Effects
- Immunity to Stun Effects
- Immunity to mesmerize Effects
- Akhevan Runestone Protection [Is the title always the same?]
- Increases magic damage done to the caster by 50%
- Reduces physical, mental and disease damage done to the caster by 75%
- Reduces elemental, divine and poison damage done to the caster by 200%