|Zone (Patch)||The Temple of Kor-Sha (Rise of Kunark)|
|Level||84▲▲▲ Tier 9 Epic x4 , (Approx. HP: 5.5 million)|
|Reported Drops|| |
|Spell Attacks||Poison, Magic|
One person needs to loot and equip a cryptic device dropped from the Uthtak/Aktar fight. They can then right-click on Atrebe's Statue, and select "Press Glowing Gem on the Cryptic Device" to make Atrebe's Statue attackable.
Maximize Poison & Magic resists
Joust the two AoEs, which increase in damage the closer you are to the mob. Cure immediately with healers or potions when hit with either one.
- At 0 to 10 meters, 12338-24492 poison damage plus 2903-5763 poison damage every 5 seconds
- At 10 to 15 meters, 7583-11374 poison damage plus 2166-3250 poison damage every 5 seconds
- At 15 to 75 meters, 4875-5958 poison damage plus 1462-1787 poison damage every 5 seconds
- For ACT the spell needs to read "Statue's Sebilisian Sporecloud" and goes off at about the 45 sec. mark
Force of Atrebe
- You will be launched into the air and hurled toward Atrebe's Statue
- At 0 to 10 meters, 7936-23808 magic damage plus 3174-9523 magic damage every 9 seconds
- At 10 to 15 meters, 5079-11851 magic damage plus 1905-4444 magic damage every 9 seconds
- At 15 to 100 meters, 3809-5714 magic damage plus 1693-2540 magic damage every 9 seconds
- For ACT the spell needs to read "Statue's Force of Atrebe" and goes off at about the 40 sec. mark
Force of atrebe actually kicks you in the direction you are facing, so if you face mob it will pull you to him if you face away you will get a standard kb. Resists, fast cures for the dots, jousting and a bit luck (if both aoes go off at same time or very close it is very likely that it kills MT) are the keys to this fight. if healers cannot cure fast enough then bring potions.