The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|AAs » Artisan AAs » Artisan's Tradeskill Prestige line|
Info[edit | edit source]
- This Tradeskill Alternate Advancement ability from the Prestige line is a tiny goblin ability one can cast.
- For the Kunark Ascending Crafting Timeline skill of the same name that replaces the summoned goblin with a tree and see Summon Artisan's Gathering Goblin (Harvesting Buff)
- After he appears, click the goblin to choose which materials (by by tier) to "send" it to get. The goblin will remain by you/follow you unless you cancel the spell manually.
- Even if you manually cancel the goblin to reduce screen clutter while doing other things, he is still gathering!
- The goblin has a small chance to return with rare materials.
- Recast him after a couple of hours and hail him to collect what he harvests.
- If it seems like you have a long recast timer, longer than you expect (12 hours maybe?), then you might want to be sure you have used the Commit button on your AA configuration.
- A similar minion spell, Artisan's Pack Pony and the upgraded Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony serve a similar purpose, but only the upgraded pack pony brings back rare materials and seasonal materials (e.g. Nights of the Dead Treats (Crafting Materials)). See the A Gathering Obsession Timeline for details on obtaining those.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.