The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The difference between the Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony and the Artisan's Pack Pony is the Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony can harvest rares and it can be sent out to gather Holiday Harvests instead of regular Tiers during holiday events that have special crafting materials.
- This spell scroll Summon Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony autoscribes which will summon a pack pony to gather tradeskill materials for you! The name of spell in Knowledge Window does not update (still displays "Summon Artisan's Pack Pony").
- When you hail your Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony it will ask you which tier of materials you would like it to gather (ie level 10 - 19 harvests).
- It takes the Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony 2 hours Earth time to harvest materials.
- You can send the pack pony back out to gather again after you have emptied it's packs. There is no cool down timer.
- You do not need to have your Artisan's Fully Trained pack pony active for it to harvest. You can dismiss the pony once you have made your selection for the harvesting tier.
- To dismiss the pony either click the "Summon Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony" button again or cancel the "Pack Pony" status effect.
- You can resummon the pack pony at any time to check if it's completed harvesting.
- You will not receive a message when the pack pony is done gathering. You have to remember to check on it.
- The pack pony will harvest while you are logged out.
- The pack pony will not harvest rares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.