Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Rivervale more|
|How to Start||Talk to Neeta Cabbageleaf (inside The Fools Gold)|
- Speak to Neeta Cabbageleaf at ( -62, -17, -9 ) /waypoint -62, -17, -9 inside The Fools Gold in Rivervale to obtain the quest."
- After talking to Neeta again, you will be ported to into The Tower of the Drafling: Tradeskill.
- The zone scales to your adventure level and the bixies will be 10-15 levels higher than you.
- Use the Soporific Dispensorator to put the bixies to sleep and gather jumjum from the fountain in the middle of the room at ( -72, 62, -24 ) /waypoint -72, 62, -24.
- Use the Cabbageleaf Teleportation Crystal (the icon looks like a necklace) to return to Neeta.
- Speak with Neeta to complete the quest.
- At least 31g 73s 78c
- @L80+ 1p 35g
- This is a solo quest. If you are in a group, you'll be removed from it. Mercenaries are allowed.
- It's recommended you move the Soporific Dispensorator to your hotbar, as you'll use it often in this quest.
- This item sets off a smoke bomb that puts the bixies to sleep so you can pass by them safely. Note that it doesn't just stun them, it turns them into non-aggressive mobs that cannot be attacked.
- Its cooldown is minimal, so use it frequently; run back into the smoke if you get too close to a bixie that was hiding around a corner.
- If you are adventure level 100+ you can simply run to the fountain, kill any bixies who've followed you and collect the jumjum without using the Soporific Dispensorator.
- Proceed carefully, but if you do get killed you will revive back in Neeta Cabbageleaf.
- The soporific will be in your bags when you zone into the tower.