The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Treasure Hunt (AA)|
|Journal Level||106 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Plane of Magic more|
|How to Start||Click golden rod at ( -783, -53, 203 ) /waypoint -783, -53, 203|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- 7 Minutes Total time, unsure on success/failure time intervals for repeat attempt, ease of quest, very easy, no combat.
- Examine the rod in your bags, click the 3 diff parts to activate/configure it.
- Fly to Pakiat Bluffs area for updates is marked on map, use the rod to play hotter/colder type mini game to divine which tree is over charged. You will see your update tree has a glowing blue patch on it, may need to run around to find it. There will be a sparkling blue patch at the base of the tree for you to click. It may be behind a bush, but once the rod says that you no longer need it, the correct tree is next to you.
- The rod will become a Piranha fishing rod. When you equip it, it will go into your Appearance slots.
- Equip the rod, fly to Drukyna Marsh. The place you found the key for the quest.
- Zap the bubbling parts in the water, note some are under water and maybe hard to see quickly, once zapped harvest the dead piranha fish in, 10 updates.
- At least 1p 68g 39s
- 5 encrusted planar key
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.