The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
1-6 players; no lockout timer; choose solo/heroic when entering
- A single long cave passage, with several skeleton encounters of level 25-27, mostly consisting of three mobs (priest, assassin, and guardian) with pathing single mobs between them.
- Bosses are very rare in the solo version; roughly 1 in 4 chance for each boss.
- A small bump on the ground that is highlightable, in the Valley of the Ancients. The entrance moves within this valley, each time the instance is used.
- The entrance is usually at the shoreline where the Valley of the Ancients meets the water. (1000, 810) It has also been reported at the east end of this valley. (660, 560)
- The entrance by the water is guarded by two a crag writher. You don't have to kill them, but they will attack when you leave the instance.
- A Fallen Hero (level 29^, druid) - at very bottom of cave
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.