Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||The Thundering Steppes more|
|How to Start||Examine the Cracked Stone Hand Axe|
- This quest is also part of The Thundering Steppes Timeline.
- You must speak Krombral (Giant-language) in order to receive this quest.
- You must have completed Little Tarby Lost to receive this quest.
- Tradeskill level 9.
- You might want to do The Dusty Blue Stone, a prerequisite for Restoring Ghoulbane while on this quest. It requires you to get 40 rock samples from wind swept stones, which can be done at the same time as one of the steps on this quest.
- You also might want to do Journeyman Service as it requires you to harvest 50 harvestables in The Thundering Steppes.
- Examine Cracked Stone Hand Axe that you received at the end of Little Tarby Lost.
- Mine 10 granite pieces, an uncommon/rare harvest from wind swept stones in The Thundering Steppes.
- Scribe the Granite Tomahawk Recipe. At any forge, combine the pristine piece of granite with a piece of severed ash, a sparkling material, a glimmering coal, and the Cracked Stone Hand Axe to craft a Granite Tomahawk that creates a dull tomahawk.
- Return to Obsid to show him the dull tomahawk.
- Sharpen the dull tomahawk by killing 100 skeletons in The Thundering Steppes.
- Upon defeating your 100th skeleton, you will get a quest update rewarding you a Sharpened Granite Tomahawk.
- Return to Obsid Boulderboom to show him the Sharpened Granite Tomahawk.
- Note: a timer for the next step starts as soon as you finish speaking to him.
- Within a one hour time limit, kill 25 Skindancer Gnolls around Shrine of Decay at ( 391, 1, 1188 ) /waypoint 391, 1, 1188.
- Return to Obsid Boulderboom.
- Enter the Cove of Decay and slay the The Octagorgon for its ink. Note that this giant octopus cannot be pulled out of the water, and shortly after engaging it, a group of heroic skeletons will spawn.